Pre-Primary Education Programme:
- • To create an environment for proper development of human skills and necessary mental and physical preparation for admission of poor and deprived children to formal schools;
- • Imparting fundamental and primary education in religion for the holistic development and moral formation of the child
- • Contribute to preventing school dropouts and quality education;
- • Children from poor and deprived families
- • Students will be 4-6 years old;
- • Dropped out from formal educational institutions.
Duration and content of pre-primary education course:
The duration of the course will be one year (12 months) and the basic subjects will be as follows;
- • The child's curiosity will develop;
- • Pre-primary education that will encourage students to go to formal schooling;
- • Basic and elementary education of religion;
- • Practical learning relevant to the child's life;
What students will learn or achieve at the end of the term (marginal qualification)
- • Know about the country especially about Independence and Victory Day.
- • Name of own village/ward, union, upazila and district;
- • Can greet and respond to greetings;
- • Knows and does what to do with parents;
- • Knows and behaves properly with neighbors and neighbors;
- • Will know the benefits of cleanliness and will be able to keep himself clean.
- • Know the use of personal health care including safe water, sanitary latrines, hand washing;
- • Know how to prepare and use food saline at home;
- • Know the rules of crossing the road.